Opening during COVID
We have been busy ensuring that our premises are Covid-19 Response Approved, and we have also made some changes to how we are going to operate after reading our member’s survey responses. Below is a summary of what is available but we aim to review this regularly and make changes where appropriate.
PLEASE ARRIVE GYM READY – Showers and changing facilities are limited and should be avoided where possible and bring a water bottle! We do have drinks fountains but they are bottle fill only.
- Monday – Thursday 7am-8.30pm
- Friday & Saturday 9am-5pm
- Sunday CLOSED
Facilities and Activities
- The Gym is open however capacity will be limited to 72 people at a time. At the moment you will not be able to book a place – entry is on first come basis. However, we may introduce this later, if necessary.
- Studio & Spinning classes are operating with a reduced timetable initially and due to strictly limited numbers, you MUST BOOK CLASSES.
- Spin occupancy has been limited to 6 bikes
- The Studio is currently closed but classes are taking part in The Space, our functional training space
- Men’s changing rooms, showers, toilets and lockers are available, with some ‘one-way’ routes and social distancing in place however only use if you have to.
- Ladies toilets and changing rooms are available, but the showers are still being refurbished so will NOT be in use at the moment. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- The majority of our equipment on the gym floor is available but some units have been put out of use to ensure social distancing
- If you wish to see the Covid-19 Risk Assessments for our safe systems of work please email Dutymanager@Jubileehalltrust.org
- Saunas are CLOSED
- NO towels are available
- Drinking fountains are for bottle filling only
Track and Trace
All customers are asked to swipe into the facility so that we are able to assist with any Track and Trace notifications. Staff/ personal trainers and other hirers will also log their attendance.
We are fully compliant with the new guidelines for gyms issued by Public Health England. All staff are fully trained on regular cleaning and ventilation protocols, capacity management and social distancing. Hand sanitiser and disinfectant sprays are readily available. Floor markings and signage will help direct customers.
Find out more about gym re-openings and Covid in the UK Active Covid 19 Q+A leaflet.
Please help us to keep everybody safe and do not attend the gym if you are unwell.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!