Bespoke corporate wellbeing programmes
Based on your organisations training needs we design tailored session plans that align with your culture, values and vision.
Our areas of specialism include:
- Mental health and wellbeing at work
- Team communication, listening skills, emotional intelligence and resilience
- Mindfulness in the workplace, in particular situational awareness and safety
- Creating a culture which celebrates individual and group strengths
- Fostering creativity and innovation
- Team retention and engagement
- Energising, practical group workshops to help develop positive behaviours, which can be applied both personally, within the team and with clients
- Multiple delivery methods including; workshops, buddy networks, simple self-reflective tools, workbooks, online mailshot delivery
- In our experience people learn best when provided with content in multiple ways. This allows them to organically focus on the delivery methods which best fit their learning style
- Options for one to one performance coaching sessions and psychometric assessments
- We limit group sizes in order to maximise the flow of ideas between team members and also to develop greater team connection
Tailored to your objectives and timescales
Our programmes range from short lunch and learn sessions through to in-depth year long employee engagement programmes.
The areas we cover include:
- Focus – Improving focus at work for situational awareness and safety
- Stress management – Handling stress and anxiety
- Resilience – Developing a growth mindset and greater self-belief
- Listening skills – Improving listening skills
- Connecting to clients and colleagues – Recognising strengths and learning from biases
- Playing to our strengths at work – How to have strengths-based conversations with colleagues and clients
- Authenticity and trust – Giving and receiving strong feedback
- The new management paradigms – Managing millennials at work or rather managing in the 2020s
- Managing data flow – Handling information overload and how to improve information flow at work
- Positive work culture – Emotional contagion, empathy and positivity at work
- Moving stretch at work – Stretch at work to maintain and develop energy
- Great sleep – An evidenced based approach to sleep
Andy Roberts at Breathe London
Andy Roberts set up Breathe London in 2004. In addition to being a wellbeing expert he has a masters degree in applied positive psychology and has over ten years experience creating programmes, facilitating workshops and doing performance coaching.
Andy’s clients include HAYS Recruitment , PwC, The Sydney Fish Market, Bank of Queensland, South 32, The House of Commons, Amerada Hess, Arrows Group, Australian Institute of Marine Science, James Cook University, CQ University, Australian Pork Association and many others
Our group workshops are run by Andy and other therapists at Breathe London.
Find out more today by contacting Andy via the Breathe London website or call us on 07434 618 742.