Sports and deep tissue massage manipulates the soft tissues of the body and isolates individual muscle groups using specific and specialised techniques. It is not only for active sports people, or those requiring therapy after a soft tissue injury, but also for those seeking relief from muscular tension or requiring massage for the maintenance of healthy muscles.
Benefits of Sports and Deep Tissue Massage Treatment:
- Stress and Pain Reduction
- Prevention of Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS)
- Improvement of Flexibility / Mobility
- Enhances Stronger Flow of Blood / Nutrients
- Boosts Performance
- Scar Tissues Improvements
- Decreased Muscle Spasms
- Promotes Better Sleep
- Decreased Recovery Times between Workouts
About Stan Rechcigl
Stan Rechcigl is a Sports and Deep Tissue Massage Therapist working at the Breathe-London Wellbeing Centre at Jubilee Hall Gym on Wednesdays. He is also part owner of Breathe London.
Stan has been involved in the massage industry for many years. His client portfolio includes premiership rugby clubs; London Wasps and Saracens Rugby Club, athletics clubs, football clubs and he is a familiar face at the London Marathon and London Triathlon each year.
Whatever your reason, Stan has a tailor-made treatment designed to enhance your wellbeing.
“At Impact-Massage, I believe that you deserve the very best of care and attention. My goal is to help you improve your quality of living through massage therapy”
- North London School of Sports Massage (NLSSM Dip.)
- Diploma in Sports & Remedial Massage (BTEC/Edexcel)
- Full Member of the Sports Massage Association (SMA)
- Seated Chair Massage Diploma
- Pitch Side Sports First Aid Certificate with AED
- Kinesiology Taping Course Certificate
- Knee Joint Master-Class Certificate
Costs and booking
30 minutes Sports Massage Treatment – £40
60 minutes Sports Massage Treatment – £70
90 minutes Sports Massage Treatment – £100
10% OFF any massage treatments for Jubilee Hall Gym Members